Where's the shot doctor? Topic

I'm in need of a jump shot guru to come to Durango, Colorado and access what is wrong with Louis Pearce. I thought he was going to be our leading scorer this year but has struggled so far.  Any insight on why he is performing so poorly?

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=2357458
6/21/2013 3:06 AM
That dude is awesome.   He's like the split back veer, give him time he'll work.

BTW, ~37% from 3 land ain't bad....
6/21/2013 7:21 AM
37% from 3 land  is the equivalent of 55.5% from inside. 
6/21/2013 8:13 AM
I know he shoots fine from the three point line although I'm stingier on allowing players to jack up the three compared to other coaches. In hopes that they draw fouls but its the 41% from inside the arc that worries me considering he shot 50% last year. You're probably right joe I just need to give him time.
6/21/2013 8:21 AM
looks like you did jack his 3 pt settings this season though, he is shooting almost 50 percent of his shots from 3. My thoughts: small sample size and senioritis (which may not really be a thing but seems to be)
6/21/2013 3:48 PM
I would further increase his 3 pt tendency.  Depending on the rest of your team, of course...
6/21/2013 4:07 PM
Where's the shot doctor? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.