Looking for an active DI or even DII conference Topic

I've been in HD for a long time, from DIII to DI, then a short break and back into DII for several years. Now I'm at a lower level DI school in a boring conference. I'm looking for an active chat, and more. Please hit me up, and let me know. Reply here or SM me if possible.

Cjok1051
(643-346) .643 overall
(354-181) .662 conf
Championships: 10
Tournament championships: 3
National Bids: 5
Conf. Coach of the year: 5

I'll be very active. I think an active chat, and talking about the games, predictions, ect. Make this so much better.

Thanks for the look!
6/22/2013 11:14 AM
Well you just missed joining the RMAC in phelan d2 but if you want to wait till next go a round we would love to have you.
6/22/2013 12:01 PM
Looks like u p ay in smith world only... I'm coaching my alma mater (Marshall) in cusa but there's only 3 humans.. I like to talk myself and have no plans to leave marshall until I'm fired or leave the smith world altogether
6/22/2013 12:24 PM
CAAA in tark. D2.

We are very good and very active. In the group there are 10 nice guys and one *******, me.
6/22/2013 10:18 PM
Can you qualify for Northwestern in the Big 10, in Smith? I like the coaches here (I am at Penn State).
6/23/2013 12:07 AM
D1 A-10 in Phelan is looking for Coaches to fill recent openings.  Has been a great group.
6/23/2013 7:36 PM
WVIAC in Naismith.

We may be losing 2 great coaches at Davis and Elkins and Charleston next season and both of those teams would be a great get for any coach.  The conference has finished in top 3 rpi the last 3 seasons.
6/23/2013 8:09 PM
I will second the CCAA in DII Tark. You just missed this cycle, but we have one team open that is not that far removed form having a human coach and an active conference. We are consistently 2nd or 3rd best conference in DII Tark,
6/23/2013 11:01 PM
Come join the ECC in Rupp D2 right now! We only have 6 coaches but we are looking to build a strong power conference. Our human coaches are strong, we always send at least 5 out of 6 to the postseason and this past season we had 3 top 20 schools. We have a pretty active message board during the season, especially nova, who is a a self professed room full of monkeys typing on a keyboard.
6/24/2013 12:11 PM
someone else already mentioned it looks like you play in Smith, we've played a few times there. I'm at Butler in the Horizon. UW-Milwaukee used to be owned by joesgk and he did a great job with them. It'd be great to have you in the league. I also like to chat, the other two owners will chime in from time-to-time. If you pass on the Horizon, look at the A-10 which is where joesgk went. That league is filling up and it might be my next stop so we can make a consistent strong push to be in the top-8 leagues of D1 behind the Mountain West.
6/24/2013 1:11 PM
Looking for an active DI or even DII conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.