5th year Senior Topic

He counts as Senior in the 6 player per class limit correct?

So I can not recruit another Senior right?

Sorry for the dumb question, but i just couldn't confirm what I think I know in the Knowledge Base.

Thanks for helping the dunce!
6/23/2013 1:48 PM
I don't think its a dumb question at all.

I rather think you can recruit a senior as your current player is listed as SR/5 which to me should be different, but I am not at all sure that's how it works. I'd suggest sending a ticket for confirmation of the rule, but I doubt you'll get a reply in a timely enough fashion that it will actually be of assistance... maybe if you put ***RUSH TIME SENSITIVE*** at the top it will get answered...
6/23/2013 2:13 PM
Thanks dacj501.

Ticket sent.
6/23/2013 2:49 PM
I don't know the answer as fact but in my opinion I would think a senior is a senior regardless if its his 4th or 5th season. I don't see it as any different than when he was a 2nd season freshmen, he counted as a freshmen and not a sophmore.
6/23/2013 3:04 PM
Posted by plague on 6/23/2013 3:04:00 PM (view original):
I don't know the answer as fact but in my opinion I would think a senior is a senior regardless if its his 4th or 5th season. I don't see it as any different than when he was a 2nd season freshmen, he counted as a freshmen and not a sophmore.
the difference is he already counted as a senior last season, so now he would count as a senior again
6/23/2013 3:24 PM
I thought the reasoning behind the 6 player limit is not too have 7 players graduating in 1 season? Am I mistaken?
6/23/2013 7:47 PM
So then what would happen if you had six juniors and a senior - who then came back as a fifth year senior?  Or would the guy just automatically not come back for the fifth year if it would cause a class size violation?
6/24/2013 3:47 PM
Posted by arssanguinus on 6/24/2013 3:47:00 PM (view original):
So then what would happen if you had six juniors and a senior - who then came back as a fifth year senior?  Or would the guy just automatically not come back for the fifth year if it would cause a class size violation?
And if that were the case, shouldn't the coach have the chance to dump one of the Jr if he'd rather keep the 5th yr?
6/24/2013 4:43 PM

From customer service; 

" 5th-year seniors are not counted as part of the same class as seniors, so you should be able to sign another senior."

Thanks again dacj501

6/24/2013 8:02 PM
5th year Senior Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.