An OL for People who Think!!! 107427 19 in Topic

This league has always been extremely competitive. Several hundred championships are usually represented here. My TOC winner came from this league.
   Essentially the same as an OL, without the limitations.
   $80m cap, with 6/2 below average u-pic AAA. Since this is a theme league, winners receive theme league prizes. Every ball park is available, which means a much wider selection of parks then we get for an OL.
   Injuries are on. No to: DH, transaction deadline, minor league salary cap. Everything else is a yes. You may draft as many, or as few, IPs and PAs as you desire.
   The luck factor of the OL, in who you happen to get from AAA is removed in this league. If you want a fair chance in an OL, this is where it happens.
    MLB107427
   You may inform me of your intent to enter a team here, but I can not "save" a spot for anyone. To be certain of placement, you must enter your team.

11/14/2013 2:06 PM (edited)
Are you sure you are #107354? That's the same # as my Theme league.
11/14/2013 2:00 PM
Thanks, Lazerhawks. I must have been smoking the wrong cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!! mlb107427
11/14/2013 11:31 PM (edited)
   I get a lot of questions about drafting our AAA. This is how it works. After you draft your 25 man roster, another draft board will appear further down on the page. Scroll down to find it. There will be 6 slots for position players, 2 for pitchers. WIS rates AAA by salary, not by their relative quality. Below average includes salaries from about $1.5m -200k. There are plenty of excellent players. I might suggest filling your 25 man draft board with a team you might not care to keep, and peruse what actually is available to you via the AAA draft. Then, go back and draft the 25 man team you feel can win.
   AAA players actual salaries will be displayed as you draft them, but they will show as $200k players after you "enter" your team in the league. I hope this answers all the questions, but if not, please SM me, or ask here. We'll get it all figured out. It may help you to know, also. that if you draft your AAA first whenever you do not have a full 25 man roster on the regular draft board. the AAA draft board will not appear.  It does get saved, and when your 25 man roster is full again, your AAA board will re-appear with your selections. You will be able to change your AAA picks, if you choose to, at that time.

11/15/2013 8:30 PM (edited)
   It has come to my attention that the AAA we ransomly receive in an OL are classified "average." We will still continue with "below average" here. Being able to select our own will still give us an edge and keep us in a $100m TOC
11/17/2013 8:06 AM
so, what are the salary bounds for the AAA draft...exactly
11/22/2013 4:20 PM
rleo, exactly, I don't know. But very closely, $1.5 m to $200k. There are plenty of very useful subs in that price range. As stated above, I would suggest filling your 25 man roster, take a look at what is available in AAA, and then go back and draft your team. If you don't have a legal 25 man roster the AAA draft board won't appear, but as soon as you do have a legal 25 man roster, the AAA draft board will appear. If you make AAA selections which cause you to change your 25 man roster, the AAA selections will be saved. When the AAA re-appears, the players you selected will be there. If you enter the team into the league and then go back into draft mode, you will have to re-draft your AAA.
11/24/2013 9:16 AM (edited)
thanks Pratt...the team will be in soon
11/23/2013 10:56 PM
An OL for People who Think!!! 107427 19 in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.