Filled--Thanks Topic

We just finished our World Series and are ready to start Season 27 of Lasorda

June 24 is Day 1 after the roll and we want to get right back to the fun. 

1. This is a pretty good team on the rise.

2. This is not a picked over selection. We had 31 of 32 owners return. The owner hated leaving his rebuild about ready to bloom, but he had other commitments.

3. WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN? Because this is a terrific world with very little turnover, strong rule enforcement, seldom any drama, and lots of fun and good fellowship on world chat. The only drawback to Lasorda is that there are far too many Canadians in this world for my taste.

4. We don't believe in month-long rollovers at Lasorda. Last 4 seasons our longest wait was four days.

5. Here is the Trenton franchise:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Trenton Tremors Franchise Profile

6. REALLY? You need a reason 6? REALLY????? Come join us now. Tomorrow Lasorda will be setting budgets.

6/24/2013 12:41 AM (edited)

Private world rules simplified (without the legalese):

1. Win floors: 50 wins/1 season, 110 wins/2 seasons. Strictly enforced.

2. Maintain your minors. Strictly enforced.

3. Cash involved in trades will not exceed total value of contracts going over with it.

6/24/2013 12:22 AM

Ready to join? Please sitemail:  

sermonauthor 

6/24/2013 12:55 AM
This is a great and stable league. The owners are great and very helpful. For me personally this was the second league that I joined and I have a great time in the league. Come on down the price is right.
6/24/2013 7:05 AM
the secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one--Mark Twain

the most manageable task is signing up for Lasorda - go baby go
6/24/2013 9:52 AM
4 season veteran of Lasorda here; great league with great owners! Don't hesitate, sign up today and we roll!
6/24/2013 11:39 AM

"When we win, I'm so happy I eat a lot. When we lose, I'm so depressed, I eat a lot. When we're rained out, I'm so disappointed I eat a lot." - Tommy Lasorda

6/24/2013 1:27 PM
Filled--Thanks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.