wouldnt it be great if Topic

After a game, you could get the SIM to re-run it with different game planning?  Like see it run uptempo instead of slow?

Now, I'm sure one couldnt do this for every game, but maybe it could be a special feature limited to say conference tournament and NT finales or the like?

A classic example of enhancing the "What If" mission?
6/24/2013 2:23 PM
I think it would make it much easier to learn how the engine works because you'd effectively have a control and be able to manipulate the variables for as many "re-runs" as you were allowed to do.

A discerning user could thereby determine exactly what effect various controls have on the game far better than anyone can do now, when so much changes from game to game.

But if you don't mind someone doing that, sure, it'd be interesting...

6/24/2013 2:27 PM
Posted by bistiza on 6/24/2013 2:27:00 PM (view original):
I think it would make it much easier to learn how the engine works because you'd effectively have a control and be able to manipulate the variables for as many "re-runs" as you were allowed to do.

A discerning user could thereby determine exactly what effect various controls have on the game far better than anyone can do now, when so much changes from game to game.

But if you don't mind someone doing that, sure, it'd be interesting...

I agree, it would be too powerful of a tool.  You could pinpoint with near 100% accuracy your teams most efficient depth chart and distribution.  That would really take out a big part of the game, trying to maximize your lineup and tinkering with the distro.
6/25/2013 12:10 PM
wouldnt it be great if Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.