end of game logic broken? Topic

Baptist Bible is playing a triangle offense and a 2-3 zone (+2)   Gwynedd-Mercy is playing a spread offense (hold ball) and a fullcourt press (-1)
00:50   71-72 Leroy Bell misses short on a jumper from the left side
00:49 Jeffrey Kennedy grabs the board 71-72  
00:42 Matthew Session's pass is off the mark and out of bounds 71-72  
00:09   71-72 Richard Amerson misses long on a jumpshot from just outside the lane
00:07 Jeffrey Kennedy grabs the defensive rebound 71-72  
00:07 Baptist Bible calls a :30 timeout (1 :30 3 full remaining) 71-72  
00:01 Matthew Session is open and buries a fadeaway jumper from the left side 73-72  
6/24/2013 4:30 PM
4 seconds took place between hold ball offense then a shot.

The 2nd time I have the ball, we did really hold the ball.

Confusing....
6/24/2013 4:32 PM
There are times a "hold ball" will produce a quicker shot than something close to a clock-milking possession (I don't know if it's tied to IQ at all or not, but mentally I just always think to m yself that the player was a moron and not aware of the game situation...). The bigger concern to me, if I'm reading you right, is that you somehow traveled the length of the floor in 4 seconds to take a shot  under "hold ball" when, had you been running" quick shot" at the end of the game,  you'd never be given better than a half-court shot with 4 seconds remaining.
6/24/2013 5:56 PM
up by 1 possession or less with over 35 seconds...still need to shoot at some point
6/24/2013 6:32 PM
I think in general that what happens at the end of games needs to be fixed. Teams constantly get (good) shots up in the snap of a finger, and lots of other questionable things happening. Doesn't work very well.
6/24/2013 8:39 PM
end of game logic broken? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.