Recruiting D3 -effort during pulldown still count? Topic

This might be kind of an obscure question...

If you spent $$ and effort in D3 trying to pull a D2 guy down, and he didn't come down, then he drops later on his own and you get an email from him..

Does the effort you spent when he was D2 "carry over" now that he's recruitable in D3?  Does that make sense?  Or was all the effort I used on him when I tried to pull him down wasted?

JC
6/25/2013 2:21 PM
it counts, but not at full value... nobody knows exactly the percentage, but i'd guess ~1/3 or a little more of the current value. That said, give him 1 HV and he'll likely consider you. or just offer a scholly if you haven't already. 
6/25/2013 2:24 PM
That sounds about right.
6/25/2013 5:00 PM
Posted by wronoj on 6/25/2013 2:24:00 PM (view original):
it counts, but not at full value... nobody knows exactly the percentage, but i'd guess ~1/3 or a little more of the current value. That said, give him 1 HV and he'll likely consider you. or just offer a scholly if you haven't already. 
1 HV did it.  Thanks!!
6/26/2013 5:25 PM
Recruiting D3 -effort during pulldown still count? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.