Openings in Centerfield(Full) Topic

Want a contender.  Playoffs the last 3 seasons including a WS win! Grab it today.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile

6/26/2013 10:45 AM
Want a rebuild. #3 pick in the draft comes with this team. Grab that franchise player and turn this team into a winner.

6/26/2013 9:00 PM
You won't find a better win now team than the 2nd franchise team.  Recently came up short last season in the NL Finals. Won the Previous year.  This team is full of top notch ML players and good young prospects.  You wont find a better team to pick up!
6/26/2013 9:27 PM
Great league with no drama, no special rules, and plenty of veteran owners willing to help. Join today.
6/27/2013 2:15 PM
Hello...is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me.
6/28/2013 1:28 PM
Both of these teams were playoff contenders within the last 2 seasons. Both have some talent so you could choose to either make a push or trade off and start the rebuild. Great owners in the league willing to help anyone new to HBD. Sitemail me if you are interested.
7/1/2013 12:31 PM
One team left with the 8th overall pick. Grab it and we roll!

7/2/2013 11:06 AM
The only team left is in the weakest div in the league(al north). Winning this div is very attainable in your first season
7/2/2013 4:37 PM
In a winnable division, 4 titles since season 11, only 2 seasons more than 10 back(11 & 13) and within at least 5 games on the others. Add that early pick and you have a shot to win early!
7/2/2013 4:46 PM
I'm feeling generous. Anyone that gives a 2-season commitment will receive a $10 GC + an additional $10 GC if you win the Division title OR have a better record(need 72 wins for it) at the end of the 2 seasons.  Payable at the end of the 2nd season.  Sitemail me.
7/3/2013 10:32 AM
This offer expires at midnight tonight as we will go public if not full by then, so GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!
7/3/2013 2:49 PM
Openings in Centerfield(Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.