Fingers World Midseason Replacement Topic

Fingers World is a stable world; we have not even had to make a Forum post for 2 of our last 3 rollovers.  We have a gentle minimum win requirement (110 wins over 2 seasons, 170 over 3), and we do not allow personal attacks on the chat board. We also require owners to have a minimum of 3 current, consecutive seasons in a single world, OR a strong record of commitment and success at another dynasty game such as HD or GD. We reserve the right not to admit people who meet these requirements, for whatever reason.

We just had the draft, and a player has gone AWOL, leaving behind a franchise that has had the same owner for 25 consecutive seasons: AL North. Looking for a long-term commitment, and will evaluate owners based on their history of making long-term commitments to worlds.

Sitemail me with interest.  This is NOT first-come, first serve; if I get more than one qualified sitemail before 10 AM Friday I will choose the one I think is the best fit.
6/27/2013 2:00 PM
Addendum:  The team drafted an élite closer 7th and a legit starting 2B/3B 27th, so that's a starting point if you want to rebuild.
6/30/2013 1:58 PM
Fingers World Midseason Replacement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.