BATMAN & ROBIN LEAGUE Topic

Had an  idea for a theme league and I apologize if it has been done before, but I am calling it the "Batman and Robin league".

The basic premise is each team MUST draft two players who have a salary of NINE million or more.  These two players must be two different players--not clones!

After that, the rest of the players on your team MUST have a salary of SIX MILLION dollars or less.  You may use clones of your two "Batman and Robin" players or anyone else on your team at this point.

Each team salary cap will be $47 million.  Should leave about $10 Mill for each team's bench.  

No rookies or waiver wire.

Anyone interested?

7/7/2013 1:42 AM (edited)
Are there too many other good theme's out there right now or what?  I thought this idea would garner more interest than these crickets....what doesn't interest you?  What can be changed if anything to make this idea more interesting?
7/7/2013 1:44 AM
BATMAN & ROBIN LEAGUE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.