OT - my annual Leukemia Lymphoma bike ride Topic

Greetings, Friends! It's again time for my annual Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour, a 2 day, 150 mile bicycling event to support my daughter Marin, a leukemia survivor, and benefit the mission of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It has now been ten years since Marin was originally diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia, and thankfully 7 1/2 year since she was declared in remission. She now leads a full and healthy life, setting school records in the shot put and not cleaning her room for months on end and laughing uncontrollably at texts from friends and stomping away (when we ask her to clean her room, of course). My father has also lived a full life with non-Hodgkins lymphoma for almost ten years and just took another family fishing trip to Canada. None of this would have been possible without the support, both financial and in prayer, of everyone in our life, Children's Hospital, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and for that we say a thousand heartfelt thanks.

This will be my tenth and final year (thanks to balky knees) riding in the 150 mile event to raise money for all of the wonderful support, research, and benefits that the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society provides. Please consider donating to this worthwhile that has helped fund the research that has increased the survival rate for ALL from 60% to over 95%. Thank you, and God bless.

Please support me by visiting http://wi.2013ss150.llsevent.org/timhein
6/28/2013 5:41 PM
I've donated again this year. This is a worthy cause that is effectively making a difference in peoples lives.
6/28/2013 6:54 PM
Supported and a bump!
6/29/2013 1:12 AM
Good luck Tim my brother and I (jtt8355) made a donation. Keep up the good work!
7/1/2013 1:31 PM
OT - my annual Leukemia Lymphoma bike ride Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.