Maryville College names Jeff Hickerson head coach Topic

Maryville College has named Middle Tennessee State Alum and assistant coach Jeff Hickerson as the next head coach of the Scots. The announcement was made official earlier this evening and a press conference is expected sometime on Monday to introduce the new coach.

I am excited to give this a shot guys, I love football, and sim football at that, I love recruiting and gameplanning so I think I will love it. I just gotta figure everything out first! Lol.

6/30/2013 8:20 PM
Have fun.  Keep in mind that the Rockne board is pretty inactive.  Feel free to post on the Gridiron Dynasty main page any questions or ideas.

This is a fun game, recruiting and getting your team set up is huge.

It is pretty complex and in depth.  Feel free to send me a sitemail if you have any questions.  Check out the main board. 

Check out www.gdreports.com for some real great information.

7/1/2013 1:48 AM
Maryville College names Jeff Hickerson head coach Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.