stop me if you've heard this before Topic

ha!
7/23/2013 11:47 AM
Posted by malone9975 on 7/23/2013 10:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jkaye24 on 7/22/2013 8:12:00 AM (view original):
The crazy streaks are real. i see them all the time.i don't know, is there a "momentum" boost?(or decline)

I dont really believe in this and I know it sounds silly but ash - you were in the lg with me and tadmand where we all won 68+ games in the same conference...

I swear my team started 11-1, went 7-8, then finished the year 51-4!

Of course I lost 4-1 to tad in the playoffs (but his team also won 69 so what can I do)

I'll never understand the 7-8 stretch. I re-entered the same team wondering how itd do, and I have started the year 6-5. Color me confused!

Sometimes the hamster runs real fast in the wheel. Sometimes the hamster is lethargic. Sometimes to hamster is dead.
Sometimes the hamster is a tiny, tiny kitten with big blue eyes and one floppy ear. Also, the kitten is Genghis Kahn and he is holding your mom hostage in exchange for a chopper so he can escape to his secret island-lair in the Bahamas.
7/23/2013 6:46 PM
◂ Prev 12
stop me if you've heard this before Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.