How important is a ML bench coach? I'm pretty new to the game but it seems like the bench coach is the least important coach on a ML roster. If I understand it right, a minor lg. bench coach can help prospects in numerous ways, but in the ML's he is strictly there to run the team if/when the manager gets the boot. Am I missing something?
7/6/2013 12:54 AM
I agree 100%
7/6/2013 2:33 AM
He could be anywhere from the 2nd most valuable to the least valuable. I don't think anyone really knows. We do know that his strategy rating isn't the only one that plays. His descriptions seems to indicate that all of his ratings are important.

I try to get guys with 40's on pitching, hitting, fielding, baserunning and punt the strategy rating.
7/6/2013 1:04 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.