NCAA - Tired of Waiting @ Rollover? - Click here Topic

The Buffalo Bulls are available.  Current owner needs to scale back.  Only looking for a long term commitment.  The team is available immediately.

If it will get the right owner in who will stick around, I am open to discussing a team name change to a team from a power conference.

Here are several reasons why you may be interested:

1.  I've commished over 60+ seasons and we've never had to wait at rollover once.  We have always been approved the same day as rollover.

2.  Very low turnover.  See above.

3.  Rules including MWR which are enforced (linked below)

4.  Active Blog

Buffalo Bulls

World Blog

World Rules

1/9/2015 10:51 AM (edited)
We will start the World Series in a couple days.  I'd love to get someone in soon so they can inherit the budget instead of starting from scratch. I know there are a lot of options right now, but not many (if any) have the track record we do of rollover which has to be enticing right now.

As mentioned, I'm also open to moving the franchise from Buffalo for the right owner and commitment.
1/13/2015 2:16 PM
The WS just ended so we only have a couple days to get someone in and inherit the budget. Send me a SITEMAIL!
1/17/2015 4:52 AM
bump

1/17/2015 5:20 PM
only 1 opening
1/17/2015 7:27 PM
NCAA - Tired of Waiting @ Rollover? - Click here Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.