general settings / game planning Topic

in the front page of game set...general area...if i have say all balanced settings per down & distance, but change my tendency (on the front general "global" setting) to heavy pass or heavy run...will i get a lean towards that in actual play calling or will it remain more "balanced" based on the individual settings
7/8/2013 8:28 PM (edited)
seriously.....lol
7/9/2013 7:31 PM
I'm not sure how big of a deal the main screen level effects are besides discerning who will be 'starters'.
7/9/2013 10:21 PM
Very good question, actually.
7/10/2013 9:27 AM
Well my point is....i typically have "balanced" settings....& if my opponent say ...ran a lot...or passed a lot...i can have my typ defense slant towards the pass or run but still basically be in the balanced setting...and vice  versa if say the opposing defense is bad vs the run, i would slant my play calling towards that but not abandon the pass entirely so to speak

* and this way im not changing every down & distance setting every game but just the one area to lean a certain way
7/10/2013 11:42 AM (edited)
general settings / game planning Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.