I need some help with Coors Field pitchers... Topic

If anyone has had any experience managing a Colorado/Coors team, could you give me some advice on what type of pitcher is best....what ratings are most important to look for.....I know that Control and Groundball/Flyball ratings are critical, but what should the minimum number be for those ratings....stuff like that.....

Thanks for any help......
7/8/2013 8:27 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Also, stamina and durability are more important in that park. That goes for all of your players.
7/8/2013 10:56 PM
Control becomes less critical. Ratings affecting OAV become more critical.

I've never seen any evidence that a high GB/FB ratio lowers SLG% any. It appears to merely assign out types. With a high GB/FB you'll turn more double plays and give up fewer sac flys. Definitly wouldn't hesitate to play low GB guys in Coors.
7/8/2013 10:57 PM
Thanks for the info
7/8/2013 11:27 PM

I had a pretty decent run in Coors over in Arod.....go look at my back stats for that team and you can check out my staff.....sure GB/FB help IMO but you just want to have the best pitchers you can have....good rating win anywhere.....control and splits are key.....and I had a bunch of high dur RPs in the pen....good luck...

7/11/2013 9:56 AM
What bigpar said.  Home field means very little, as the visitor is playing there as well.  Get the best players you can and if they are good enough you will win.
7/11/2013 12:40 PM
I need some help with Coors Field pitchers... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.