No Salary Cap, No WW, No Rookies, No Trades
Everyone always likes to compare superstar players.. Would Jordan's skills have fit with the Heat in place of Lebron to win the title this year? Could Lebron have won a title on any of those 90's Bulls squads? What about if Magic and Bird had swapped places? Who had the better team around them? That's the premise of this league. Taking championship teams.. and shuffling the superstars around.
1. Join and select a Finals team from NBA history (no ABA teams allowed). You may wait awhile to select a team if you so desire. However, once the league fills I will give a final 24 hours for owners to select a team. At that point any owner's who have not selected a team will be put in a random order and asked to select teams in a mini timed-draft.
Example: I select the 2012-2013 Miami Heat.
2. Your highest sim salary player is CUT from your squad. Announce who this is when you select your team.
3. After all owner's have selected a team. We will hold a one round draft in reverse order of team selection.
The draftable players will be the CUT players. These players cannot be twisted. Note: You may not select a clone of another player on your roster and you may not select your CUT player back.. UNLESS THE DRAFT LEAVES YOU NO CHOICE.. like you pick last and your player is the only one left.
4. You may twist up to 3 players on your team 1 year forward or back in time.
5. If you are short players you may use sub 500k scrubs from your franchise's history to fill out the squad.
1.87-88 Lakers - jhsukow - Byron Scott CUT