Joey Belle Season 27 needs you! Topic

We currently have quite a few openings in this world that normally has a much lower turnover. This is your chance to join a great world and play in a league that has no drama and committed owners. Following is a list of the teams available.

AL Teams
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile  Former Pittsburgh franchise. 23rd pick in draft. A division winning team this team is set up to continue to contend for the division. Led by  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Miguel Bennett and  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Kennie Frascatore.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Boston franchise. 8th pick in draft. This once proud franchise is still in a rebuilding phase and needs someone to take it over long term and guide it back to prominence.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Honolulu franchise. 19th pick in draft. A division winner this team needs someone who can come in a maybe retool a little bit to try and make another run at the playoffs.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former St. Louis franchise. 18th pick in draft. This team just missed out on the playoffs after winning the division in Season 25. Some minor retooling could get them back in the playoffs.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Salem franchise. 9th pick in draft.  Another team that needs someone to help guide it in a rebuilding effort. 

NL Teams
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Hartford franchise. 11th Pick in draft. Needs someone to help overhaul the major league team and rebuild them.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Baltimore franchise. 4th pick in draft.  Although in the middle of a rebuild this team does have a couple of young solid SP's to help build around in Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Thurman Liddi and  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Albert Diaz.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Louisville franchise.  2nd pick in draft. This is a team that started its rebuild last season and will need someone to continue that going forward. 

8/2/2013 11:11 PM (edited)
Very balanced league - any new owner can be competitive in short order.
7/11/2013 11:39 AM
Great league with talented players and owners.  Lot of choices available, you can either compete right away or build your franchise the way you want to.
7/12/2013 4:19 PM
great world with some good teams available. come join us now!
7/15/2013 10:31 PM
Come join us.  We have an unusually high turn over this season, but please do not read anything into that.  It is a solid league and has been extremely well run the past few seasons.  I highly recommend you join -- and if you grab an NL team, there is a good chance you will beat me in the playoffs, because I am the HBD equivalent of Mr. May!  I was always a big Dave Winfield fan . . .
7/17/2013 9:49 AM
Here's a chance to join a long running well run league with a great core of returning owners. The really unusual number of openings gives new owners a good opportunity to pick the type of team they want to own, from rebuilding to immediate contenders. Take a look and and find the right team for you!
7/19/2013 8:26 AM
Even though i got my *** kicked, last season was a lot of fun. You will enjoy this world.
7/20/2013 6:08 PM
I look forward to buying out Ruben James, join now so i can get this done.
7/21/2013 11:28 PM
This is a great league - please give it a try.
7/24/2013 11:13 AM
some amazing franchises available
7/27/2013 12:44 PM
great league with some great teams available.
7/31/2013 2:17 PM
Looking for a competitive but laid back league?  Joey Belle is a great choice!
8/3/2013 9:33 AM
Filling slowly, but surely.
8/5/2013 1:18 PM
great league guys. a rare overhaul of owners gives you a chance to join and play with some great guys.
8/10/2013 12:24 PM
very solid group of owners. great commish.
8/10/2013 5:43 PM
12 Next ▸
Joey Belle Season 27 needs you! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.