Posted by ashamael on 7/21/2013 10:38:00 PM (view original):
this works out terribly for me... I'm going out of town wednesday night through sunday.
The way things used to go, the draft wouldn't have even started yet.
As it is now, I'm going to be gone during rounds 2 & 3 most likely.
as you can see....ash is on vacation
im going to hold up the draft until ash makes his pick
1. ash is right...if we didnt start so early with the first round his vacation would not be affected by the clock....had he known, he might have just sat this one out
2. ash is aware of his draft times...theres a chance he will still be able to check in and make a pick before he returns from his vacation sunday night
3. the alternative is we wait until tomorrow night and skip him...then wait until sunday afternoon so we can skip him again....he may get back sunday and see how much hes been skipped and decide to bail...that would leave us trying to find an owner to replace him(which wont be an easy sell and id probably have to end up taking the team- which i dont want) and we wouldnt have the enjoyment of whatever commentary ash was going to provide us with this draft
so....thats why im holding up the draft...hopefully you see where im coming from...if not we can talk it over but my decision is final here