Missing Scout Report Topic

I'm in my first season, so I may be missing something. I did an AC scout (which is no longer highlighted in the "History" tab of the recruit--It went through), but I'm missing the report in my inbox. I've tried searching my inbox for the player, and also under emails by my AC. Am I missing something? Do emails disappear sometimes?
7/14/2013 5:15 PM
Posted by epaphras on 7/14/2013 5:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm in my first season, so I may be missing something. I did an AC scout (which is no longer highlighted in the "History" tab of the recruit--It went through), but I'm missing the report in my inbox. I've tried searching my inbox for the player, and also under emails by my AC. Am I missing something? Do emails disappear sometimes?
If the AC scout isn't listed in the History tab of the recruit, then it was never sent.  You probably had it set up, but forgot to hit the Recruit button. Just send another one.
7/14/2013 7:21 PM
Was it one of the 'self-scouts'?  ....where recruits tell you all about how great they are?
7/15/2013 8:21 PM
Yeah, I figured it out. I was looking for the email from my AC. That's what I got the first few times, so I didn't know that a "self scout" was a possible response. 
7/17/2013 6:19 PM
Missing Scout Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.