Trayvon Martin Topic

Posted by masterdebate on 7/17/2013 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Rush Limbaugh feels it is okay to use the N word now, in light of Rachel Jenteal and Trayvon Martin's "Cracker" comments. As usual, Rush is wrong.
I fully support Rush using the N word as often as possible.
7/17/2013 11:46 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 9:54:00 AM (view original):
 Trayvon wanted a confrontation bc thats prolly how he was raised when in doubt get violent with ppl and if they are not black also then pull the race card and rally all the black ppl to support you even if you were in the wrong. Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt.
Jeeeeeeezzzzzz

If you can't see what's idiotic about that statement, you better ask somebody...or better yet, just don't because I doubt you would understand.

Another example of irrational thinking...........
Well then I ask you what is idiotic about my statement. Oh wait your thinking is so much higher than mine I prolly can't follow and would not understand bc you are so much smarter and better than me, yeah right well **** you and the high horse you rode in on if you think you are better than me you don't know **** about me so shut the **** up.
tec mentioned it also, but if you truly can't see the problem with your statement, I don't know if any rational person on this board can help you.  But, what the heck, I'll try....

1.  You assumed he was "prolly" raised to get violent with people who are not black
2.  You assumed that he was raised to "pull the race card" and "rally all the black ppl".
3.  And lastly "Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt" paints the entire race based on the actions of a few.

The fact that you don't recognize your own racist statements and their irrationality shows that your thinking is not clear.  You have no foundation for any of your claims. 

Get it now?

Now, if the point you were attempting to make is that African American and Blacks get away with racism more than whites, there may be some truth in that statement.  If so, you might try phrasing your words more carefully.  The words you actually use mean things...
7/17/2013 12:07 PM
Uh, pretty sure he was trollin'.
7/17/2013 12:17 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/17/2013 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by deathinahole on 7/17/2013 11:22:00 AM (view original):
If only there were a way to settle this argument, say, a long standing process of common law precident, and, say, a jury of 12 peers, lawyers, and a judge to make sure the law is properly applied.

Unless people reading news articles on the internet has more insight on this than this process. I could be wrong.
The case has been settled in a court of law.   Some disagree with the verdict.  

Pay attention, canuck.
If only there were a way to settle this disagreement, say, a long standing process of common law precident, and, say, a jury of 12 peers, lawyers, and a judge to make sure the law is properly applied.

Unless people reading news articles on the internet has more insight on this than this process. I could be wrong.
7/17/2013 12:50 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/17/2013 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Uh, pretty sure he was trollin'.
He's the one that started the thread....maybe he started it to stir the pot in the first place....
7/17/2013 1:08 PM
It's entirely possible that he hates blacks so much that he doesn't recognize the meaning of the words he using to describe them.    But I think it's just trollin'.

And a handful of "Everything is based on race" dumbasses bit.   Hard. 
7/17/2013 1:42 PM
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 9:54:00 AM (view original):
 Trayvon wanted a confrontation bc thats prolly how he was raised when in doubt get violent with ppl and if they are not black also then pull the race card and rally all the black ppl to support you even if you were in the wrong. Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt.
Jeeeeeeezzzzzz

If you can't see what's idiotic about that statement, you better ask somebody...or better yet, just don't because I doubt you would understand.

Another example of irrational thinking...........
Well then I ask you what is idiotic about my statement. Oh wait your thinking is so much higher than mine I prolly can't follow and would not understand bc you are so much smarter and better than me, yeah right well **** you and the high horse you rode in on if you think you are better than me you don't know **** about me so shut the **** up.
tec mentioned it also, but if you truly can't see the problem with your statement, I don't know if any rational person on this board can help you.  But, what the heck, I'll try....

1.  You assumed he was "prolly" raised to get violent with people who are not black
2.  You assumed that he was raised to "pull the race card" and "rally all the black ppl".
3.  And lastly "Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt" paints the entire race based on the actions of a few.

The fact that you don't recognize your own racist statements and their irrationality shows that your thinking is not clear.  You have no foundation for any of your claims. 

Get it now?

Now, if the point you were attempting to make is that African American and Blacks get away with racism more than whites, there may be some truth in that statement.  If so, you might try phrasing your words more carefully.  The words you actually use mean things...
I just said he was prolly raised to get violent with ppl and IF they are not black then he can pull the race card. This is what black ppl teach their kids. Do what you want and if the person confronting you isn't black too claim they are racist and get the black community to rally around you.

Just like the 6 yr old from before who was stealing bikes, cop confronts him, and his reaction is to attack the cop and try to take his gun, then to throw a hissy fit and bite the cop. The kid was black and the cop was white. Where do you think that kid got the idea to not only attack a cop but to go for his gun? He didn't pop out of his momma thinking like that.

Sure I am geralizing but I have personally seen black ppl act ridiculous and then pull the race card time and time again. As for saying black ppl are the most racist out there, I meant as a group. The evdence is all there. Look at Trayvon and the ppl rioting, they are almost all black and not a single one of them would be doing it if Trayvon were not black too.

You say I have no foundation for what I'm saying but I have every foundation for it and you just didn't get it.  I'm not going to waste time trying to talk to you like you're some kind of little kid who can't understand things. My statements are not racist and if you think they are then you have misunderstood, so don't go around insisting you know more about what I said than I do.

7/17/2013 2:39 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/17/2013 1:42:00 PM (view original):
It's entirely possible that he hates blacks so much that he doesn't recognize the meaning of the words he using to describe them.    But I think it's just trollin'.

I do not hate blacks. I just tell it the way it is and I say  things online that other ppl are afraid to say even tho they are true. I guess you think everyone is a troll unless they act all polital correct all the time. That's frickin stupid, but you think that way if yyou want.
7/17/2013 2:43 PM
This is what black ppl teach their kids.

That's racist.
7/17/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 2:43:00 PM (view original):

I do not hate blacks. I just tell it the way it is and I say  things online that other ppl are afraid to say even tho they are true. I guess you think everyone is a troll unless they act all polital correct all the time. That's frickin stupid, but you think that way if yyou want.
Yeah, you nailed me.   I'm all PC all the time.
7/17/2013 2:46 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):

That's racist.
Everything that has anything to do about black ppl is racist unless the person saying it is black, right? You are an idiot.
7/17/2013 2:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/17/2013 2:46:00 PM (view original):

Thought so. I don't care just don't go calling me a troll bc I say waht I think.
7/17/2013 2:56 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/17/2013 2:46:00 PM (view original):

Thought so. I don't care just don't go calling me a troll bc I say waht I think.
If you don't care, don't be worrying about me calling you a troll.
7/17/2013 2:56 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):

That's racist.
Everything that has anything to do about black ppl is racist unless the person saying it is black, right? You are an idiot.
Even if you were black, it would still be a racist thing to say.
7/17/2013 3:00 PM
Let me get this straight: Someone expresses an opinion that not many people agree with, and is then accused of being a troll by MikeT23.

That sounds like a pattern, especially considering he did it to me before. As did BL and several others. It seems my theory was right, and very few people if any on here can stand to have someone express a non-majority opinion. 

Some of you might want to keep in mind that sometimes people actually do disagree with your majority opinions, and maybe you should address them with some respect instead of trying to dismiss them as a troll or attacking them because they disagree with you.
7/17/2013 3:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...22 Next ▸
Trayvon Martin Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.