Trayvon Martin Topic

Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 9:54:00 AM (view original):
 Trayvon wanted a confrontation bc thats prolly how he was raised when in doubt get violent with ppl and if they are not black also then pull the race card and rally all the black ppl to support you even if you were in the wrong. Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt.
Jeeeeeeezzzzzz

If you can't see what's idiotic about that statement, you better ask somebody...or better yet, just don't because I doubt you would understand.

Another example of irrational thinking...........
Well then I ask you what is idiotic about my statement. Oh wait your thinking is so much higher than mine I prolly can't follow and would not understand bc you are so much smarter and better than me, yeah right well **** you and the high horse you rode in on if you think you are better than me you don't know **** about me so shut the **** up.
tec mentioned it also, but if you truly can't see the problem with your statement, I don't know if any rational person on this board can help you.  But, what the heck, I'll try....

1.  You assumed he was "prolly" raised to get violent with people who are not black
2.  You assumed that he was raised to "pull the race card" and "rally all the black ppl".
3.  And lastly "Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt" paints the entire race based on the actions of a few.

The fact that you don't recognize your own racist statements and their irrationality shows that your thinking is not clear.  You have no foundation for any of your claims. 

Get it now?

Now, if the point you were attempting to make is that African American and Blacks get away with racism more than whites, there may be some truth in that statement.  If so, you might try phrasing your words more carefully.  The words you actually use mean things...
I just said he was prolly raised to get violent with ppl and IF they are not black then he can pull the race card. This is what black ppl teach their kids. Do what you want and if the person confronting you isn't black too claim they are racist and get the black community to rally around you.

Just like the 6 yr old from before who was stealing bikes, cop confronts him, and his reaction is to attack the cop and try to take his gun, then to throw a hissy fit and bite the cop. The kid was black and the cop was white. Where do you think that kid got the idea to not only attack a cop but to go for his gun? He didn't pop out of his momma thinking like that.

Sure I am geralizing but I have personally seen black ppl act ridiculous and then pull the race card time and time again. As for saying black ppl are the most racist out there, I meant as a group. The evdence is all there. Look at Trayvon and the ppl rioting, they are almost all black and not a single one of them would be doing it if Trayvon were not black too.

You say I have no foundation for what I'm saying but I have every foundation for it and you just didn't get it.  I'm not going to waste time trying to talk to you like you're some kind of little kid who can't understand things. My statements are not racist and if you think they are then you have misunderstood, so don't go around insisting you know more about what I said than I do.

"I'm not going to waste time trying to talk to you".

Great.  Please stop wasting your time talking to us now.  Us grown-ups can take it from here.
7/17/2013 3:09 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/17/2013 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 7/17/2013 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/17/2013 9:54:00 AM (view original):
 Trayvon wanted a confrontation bc thats prolly how he was raised when in doubt get violent with ppl and if they are not black also then pull the race card and rally all the black ppl to support you even if you were in the wrong. Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt.
Jeeeeeeezzzzzz

If you can't see what's idiotic about that statement, you better ask somebody...or better yet, just don't because I doubt you would understand.

Another example of irrational thinking...........
Well then I ask you what is idiotic about my statement. Oh wait your thinking is so much higher than mine I prolly can't follow and would not understand bc you are so much smarter and better than me, yeah right well **** you and the high horse you rode in on if you think you are better than me you don't know **** about me so shut the **** up.
tec mentioned it also, but if you truly can't see the problem with your statement, I don't know if any rational person on this board can help you.  But, what the heck, I'll try....

1.  You assumed he was "prolly" raised to get violent with people who are not black
2.  You assumed that he was raised to "pull the race card" and "rally all the black ppl".
3.  And lastly "Black ppl the most racist ppl there are no doubt" paints the entire race based on the actions of a few.

The fact that you don't recognize your own racist statements and their irrationality shows that your thinking is not clear.  You have no foundation for any of your claims. 

Get it now?

Now, if the point you were attempting to make is that African American and Blacks get away with racism more than whites, there may be some truth in that statement.  If so, you might try phrasing your words more carefully.  The words you actually use mean things...
I just said he was prolly raised to get violent with ppl and IF they are not black then he can pull the race card. This is what black ppl teach their kids. Do what you want and if the person confronting you isn't black too claim they are racist and get the black community to rally around you.

Just like the 6 yr old from before who was stealing bikes, cop confronts him, and his reaction is to attack the cop and try to take his gun, then to throw a hissy fit and bite the cop. The kid was black and the cop was white. Where do you think that kid got the idea to not only attack a cop but to go for his gun? He didn't pop out of his momma thinking like that.

Sure I am geralizing but I have personally seen black ppl act ridiculous and then pull the race card time and time again. As for saying black ppl are the most racist out there, I meant as a group. The evdence is all there. Look at Trayvon and the ppl rioting, they are almost all black and not a single one of them would be doing it if Trayvon were not black too.

You say I have no foundation for what I'm saying but I have every foundation for it and you just didn't get it.  I'm not going to waste time trying to talk to you like you're some kind of little kid who can't understand things. My statements are not racist and if you think they are then you have misunderstood, so don't go around insisting you know more about what I said than I do.

"I'm not going to waste time trying to talk to you".

Great.  Please stop wasting your time talking to us now.  Us grown-ups can take it from here.
Grown up? You don't get your way and you whine and cry like a baby and your a grown up? BWAHAHA  Get it straight kid you are better than no one so stop acting like you are.

7/17/2013 3:18 PM
While I think he's a bit abrasive with the way he presents it, I think shawn actually has a point (sort of).

As I said before, I read some articles about the Martin/Zimmerman incident and the aftermath and the trial, and I didn't expect to come to the conclusion that many of the people are acting based upon race, but it's practically undeniable.

It poses some interesting questions, such as:

Would the people rioting and protesting be doing that if Martin had been white? Would the black community even care?

To both, my response is: I seriously doubt it.
7/17/2013 3:42 PM
I agree there's a point in there bis.  But shawn doesn't present the point clearly at all.  And even if the point is correct, his careless wording doesn't communicate it because it's overshadowed with comments leading most to see racism at worst, prejudice at best.

I mentioned earlier in the thread, that had the roles been reversed, the race industry would have protested for an acquittal in the face of a potential conviction with such shoddy evidence.

Unfortunately way too many minorities in this country take the bait and are played by the baiters.  That does a disservice to those instances where the protests may be more warranted.

7/17/2013 4:21 PM
What riots?
7/17/2013 6:43 PM
13 people ransacked a walmart in los angeles.
7/17/2013 7:46 PM
I agree there's a point in there bis.  But shawn doesn't present the point clearly at all.  And even if the point is correct, his careless wording doesn't communicate it because it's overshadowed with comments leading most to see racism at worst, prejudice at best.
I have for several months been saying that people don't always communicate well on these boards, and it's not always the fault of the person who makes a statement either. 

In fact a lot of the difficulties come because people don't read what others actually say. Instead they seem to be trying to "read between the lines" in every single post, and it causes the reader to make assumptions and jump to conclusions that are sometimes WAY off base. That's happened to me a few times.

You can get away with making assumptions and jumping to conclusions sometimes, but only if you're willing to admit you can be wrong and back off when told you are. Yet some people on these boards don't want to do that - even when told they misinterpreted something or made an incorrect assumption, they want to plow forward as though they somehow know more about what the person was saying than the person did themselves, which is just stupid.

In all honesty, I think that's what you're doing to shawnfucious here. Sure, he's not being 100 percent clear, but that's life sometimes. Instead of jumping to conclusions, perhaps instead we should ask what he means if we're not sure.  I think that's especially important considering the alternative is to accuse him of being a racist when in fact he has already said he's not racist, and I'm pretty sure he knows more about himself than you do. (For the record, I don't see racism in his posts, but I get how people who make assumptions do - the assumptions are the reason).

shawnfucious a word of advice, there are people here who absolutely will make assumptions and jump to RIDICULOUS conclusions here. I think many of them do it on purpose when they disagree with you and want to make you look bad, so they insist that you must have meant something you never actually said in your posts. They could have asked you if they weren't sure what you meant, but that doesn't serve their purpose. And keep in mind when you tell them they are wrong and that's not what you said or intended, they'll keep insisting they know more about what you said than you do, because they're stubborn and angry at you for daring to disagree with them.
7/18/2013 8:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/18/2013 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/17/2013 4:37:00 PM (view original):
When you say "Black people teach their kids to be violent because they can play the race card later", you're either a RACIST!!!!!, a ******* idiot or trolling.   Case closed.
Many black ppl DO teach their kids to be violent esp to white ppl bc they know they can pull the race card. No not all of them do this but many do. If you do not think this is true, you are a naieve fool. Then again you have to be a fool to think you can say "case closed" and have it mean anything. You also have to be a fool to say something so frickin stupid as " you're either a RACIST!!!!!, a ******* idiot or trolling". Everyone who ever says anything bad about black ppl is automatically a racist, right? You are the ****** idiot.

It's possible that you're a retard. 

What percentage of black parents teach their kids to be violent?
7/18/2013 10:07 AM (edited)
"Everyone who ever says anything bad about black ppl is automatically a racist, right?"

Yeah, that's pretty close to the actual definition of a racist.
7/18/2013 9:48 AM
Block function works fantastically. 
7/18/2013 9:49 AM
Except when other "ppl" quotes the retard's posts.
7/18/2013 9:55 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2013 9:48:00 AM (view original):
"Everyone who ever says anything bad about black ppl is automatically a racist, right?"

Yeah, that's pretty close to the actual definition of a racist.
Well, I'd disagree with that.
7/18/2013 10:07 AM
Block function works fantastically.

That's funny. I see no reason to block shawn. Maybe that's because I'm okay with people speaking their minds even when I disagree with them.

It's called tolerance for others and their opinions. You should give it a try sometime.
7/18/2013 10:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...22 Next ▸
Trayvon Martin Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.