Trayvon Martin Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 7/18/2013 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Jesus ******* Christ, really bad_luck?  Posting a picture of the dead body here?

What a classless piece of **** you are.
Chill out, whiner.
7/19/2013 12:30 AM
Sometimes it's best not to bring a fist to a gunfight. 
7/19/2013 8:33 AM
BTW, all hail Charles Barkley. 
7/19/2013 8:34 AM
Barkley's easy to laugh at, but most of the time what he says is fairly intelligent.  That interview included.  Good stuff.
7/19/2013 9:18 AM
MARIA BARTIROMO, HOST: Any thoughts on the George Zimmerman verdict?

CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.

BARTIROMO: You did.

BARKLEY: I feel sorry that young kid got killed, but they didn't have enough evidence to charge them. Something clearly went wrong that night. Clearly something went wrong, and I feel bad for anybody who loses a kid. But if you looked at the case and you don't make it — there was some racial profiling, no question about it. But something happened that changed the dynamic of that night. And I know, and that's probably not a popular opinion among most people, but just looking at the evidence I agree with the verdict.

I just feel bad because I don't like when race gets out in the media, because I don't think the media has a pure heart, as I call it. There are very few people have a pure heart when it comes to race. Racism is wrong in any, shape, form. There are a lot of black people who are racist too. I think sometimes when people talk about racism they act like only white people are racist. There are a lot of black people who are racist. And I don't like when it gets out there in the media because I don’t think the media has clean hands.

BARTIROMO: I think you’re right. I’m glad you made that point.

BARKLEY: I don’t think the media has clean hands. And, like I said, I feel sorry that young kid got killed, but just judging by the evidence, I don't think that guy should have went to jail for the rest of his life, because something happened bad that night obviously.

BARKLEY: And let me say, Mr. Zimmerman was wrong to, he was racial profiling.

BARTIROMO: Absolutely.

BARKLEY: But I think Trayvon Martin, God rest his soul, I think he did flip the switch and start beating the hell out of Mr. Zimmerman. But it was just a bad situation. And like I said, the main thing I feel bad for, it gives every white person and black person who is racist a platform to vent their ignorance.

BARTIROMO: Right.

BARKLEY: You know, that’s the thing that bothered me the most because I watched this trial closely, and I watched all these people on television talking about it. A lot of these people have a hidden agenda. You know, they want to have their racist views, whether they are white or black.

BARTIROMO: The bias comes out.

BARKLEY: The bias, it definitely comes out. It was a bad situation. We all lost. And I feel bad for his parents. You don't ever want to see anybody lose a kid.
7/19/2013 12:01 PM
Barkley managed to capture many of my thoughts on the issue and put them together in words better than I could have.
7/19/2013 1:59 PM
Barkey is black and still could see Trayvon started it so how come other black ppl cant admit it?
7/19/2013 3:30 PM
Barkley's parents didn't teach him to solve disputes with white ppl with violence like the 88% of black parents do.    He prolly had a white momma.
7/19/2013 3:59 PM
I bet if you asked Charles "is shawnfucious a knuckle dragging poster child for racial intolerance?", he'd probably say "hells yea. And I'd kick his *** at golf too."
7/19/2013 4:07 PM
Which of course, is redundant, because how the hell can you swing a driver when your arms are long enough to drag your knuckles on the ground.
7/19/2013 4:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Unh! Me shawnfucious! Me have proof that black man bad!
7/19/2013 5:07 PM
Me forgot Charles said black and white! White no bad!
7/19/2013 5:09 PM
WHERE'S JANE SHAWN!!!!! CHEETAH NEEDS CHANGING!!!!!!
7/19/2013 5:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...22 Next ▸
Trayvon Martin Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.