We've pushed out an update to Beta and it includes a lot of engine and UI changes.
I'll let oriole_fan comment on the engine changes but here's a list of some UI changes.
- Updated Menu with secondary nav. Changes made to make the menu more mobile friendly (iOS, Android).
- Focus on showing the flow between the new coaching pages - some of this is still yet to come
- Combined advanced position roles and advanced formations to one advanced coaching setting
- Users will be able to switch back and forth on the setting after the release of Beta. When changing from advanced coaching back to basic, coaching settings will revert to basic settings (Depth charts, Playbooks, Formations, etc.). (Users have been able to switch in the beta but it was meant only for use within the Beta)
- The addition of a full page width template for some pages with no need of the right rail. Some pages have switched to this new view
- Depth Charts - Added save all recs button to save all the depth charts to the recommendations with one click
- Depth Charts - Pinning the Player table to top to keep in view when scrolling down
- Few more small UI changes
There's still some more changes to come.