Triple Crown / leader in Hits, OPS, SLG% not MVP Topic

It happened....Roger Dixon wins Triple Crown, leads in hits, OPS, Slg, and is not even a candidate for MVP...all because of 19 negative plays.  This is tops on the "just plain stupid" list of HBD.  And CS won't even look into it.  This would never happen in MLB.
7/19/2013 10:32 PM
While that is triple impressive, it's not a Triple Crown.
7/20/2013 12:50 AM
Excuse me...leading in HR/RBI/AVG & OPS, SLG%, Hits....that's not a triple crown?  I'm hoping you mis-read what I wrote.  He won the triple crown and on top of that led the other categories. Yet not an MVP candidate.
7/20/2013 6:52 AM
Ahhhh, thought you mean he had a triple crown and that was OBP, hits and SLG.
My bad.

This isn't new. And no they won't listen.
7/20/2013 9:23 AM
Your right, they didn't listen or care.  It' actually has me thinking of finally dropping this game after 27 seasons. They don't seem to care.
7/21/2013 9:09 PM
If it's that important, I won't change your mind.
7/21/2013 9:12 PM
I'll probably get over it...it was compounded by the fact I just got swept in the playoffs and the D-bag player we are talking about went 0-13...ha ha.
7/21/2013 9:13 PM
Triple Crown / leader in Hits, OPS, SLG% not MVP Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.