I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

Posted by willsauve on 7/25/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
I think commenting on the death of a relative is f'd up.. I also think that the dude opened the door to some f'd up comments when he started talking trash about Gino's failed marriage.. Which if I was reading correctly was a private communication between Gino and the commish.. 

The comment on a dead father was private.  Who knows what was said by both parties in that regard.

The comment on the marriage was made childishly after I believe Gino called him an idiot.  Gino then continued to tell the world that this owner knew about his infidelity because it was that owner's wife that he was having sex with.  Some believed that remark, some didn't, it's never been clearly stated about what is true or not.  Who knows.  Regardless, when the vote happened, it was believed by most of those owners that Gino was essentially bragging to the world about bagging another owner's wife

7/25/2013 4:28 PM
To be clear, I and others never beleived that to be true in spite of it not being out right denied
7/25/2013 4:30 PM
Well, he also redlined "I'd boot you out of the league for your run on sentences", so I'd call BS on his "if you can't take it" statement.

It appears he can't.
7/25/2013 4:38 PM
That said, I'd be able to take that league, either "side", for about 5 minutes before I gave up my team.
7/25/2013 4:47 PM
Well, first, mlownds should have known what he could do before announcing he was going to do it.   That's why gino came here.    Second, he, or whoever is in charge, should tell everyone to stop airing the dirty laundry in these forums.   In part because the sitemail you posted makes him look like a liar(he said the vote wasn't his idea).   In part because you need two owners and continuing to play "He said this, I said that" isn't going to convince anyone to join.   Finally, set your rules and make everyone abide by them.   Then, as I said, you'll have something to work with when gino annoys everyone again.
7/25/2013 5:04 PM
Already working on it Mike.  I'm just trying to clear up some misnomers which already are public due to this forum
7/25/2013 7:10 PM
frankly after reading mlownds sitemail I am even more convinced this is a completely tard move. Here is what he really is saying in the sitemail.

"We need to kick this guy out but I don't have the balls to do it so I want you guys to vote so I don't have to take any personal responsibility for it. Oh and BTW if you don't vote to kick him out several unnamed people will leave the world so you don't really have any choice but to do what I don't have the balls to do."
7/25/2013 7:54 PM
It's definetly what he wanted.  It's also what a whole lot of other owners wanted.  That said, if the rest of us would have said get over it and leave Gino in the world, he would have done it.  Having never even considered this kind of move before, he went about it how he thought was best for the world.  He just didn't really consider fully whether it could be done or not.  If it would have went to a league vote right then, Gino would have been voted out.  There is no doubt about it.  But there is no way he could have just up and said he had decided to kick him out, regardless of what that would have proved about his manhood.
7/25/2013 9:15 PM
Owners can't vote other owners out.     This isn't Survivor, Big Brother or Redneck Island.   You don't vote owners out. 
7/25/2013 9:26 PM
I'm aware of that as well Mike, that comment was directed at Gino's statement that he would have left if it would have been a league wide, public vote
7/25/2013 11:40 PM
I would have left but nobody spoke up. I just came off the WS win and feel I have my opportunity to defend it just like I have the opportunity to defend myself. MikeT gino doesn't just come out and bash someone just to bash them. I am really a quiet guy until I get bashed then I go off and when I go off as you can tell I let it be known. I won't take crap from anyone because there has been plenty of times I have been bashed and people do it undercover so it looks like I am the one causing the trouble. I can be a troublemaker and I can be quiet, but as many know that knows me, I can be your best friend or your best enemy. Mike is talking of stepping down to let someone else be commish but I sent him a long sitemail and I think even though he did what he did with the "secret vote" was wrong and he went about it the wrong way, he should stay commish. One thing I say though is if you want me out for an outburst then you better have the person thrown out to that caused it and if someone else has one they should be thrown out as well. it's not just one guy that burns the world down, it's the spark that started that fire to burn the world down. Now with that said other then this mess this is truly a great world and since we have no league rules I think the league needs to agree with league rules and implement them then find two new owners to join us in the BSA aka Bashing Some *** league.
7/26/2013 12:27 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/26/2013 12:27:00 PM (view original):
I would have left but nobody spoke up. I just came off the WS win and feel I have my opportunity to defend it just like I have the opportunity to defend myself. MikeT gino doesn't just come out and bash someone just to bash them. I am really a quiet guy until I get bashed then I go off and when I go off as you can tell I let it be known. I won't take crap from anyone because there has been plenty of times I have been bashed and people do it undercover so it looks like I am the one causing the trouble. I can be a troublemaker and I can be quiet, but as many know that knows me, I can be your best friend or your best enemy. Mike is talking of stepping down to let someone else be commish but I sent him a long sitemail and I think even though he did what he did with the "secret vote" was wrong and he went about it the wrong way, he should stay commish. One thing I say though is if you want me out for an outburst then you better have the person thrown out to that caused it and if someone else has one they should be thrown out as well. it's not just one guy that burns the world down, it's the spark that started that fire to burn the world down. Now with that said other then this mess this is truly a great world and since we have no league rules I think the league needs to agree with league rules and implement them then find two new owners to join us in the BSA aka Bashing Some *** league.
gino ran an elite GD team for me after I had lost interest in it for 3 seasons along with a mutual friend who I had co-coached that elite with for about 2 calender years. Never any problems with gino.  They both freely had access to my account. I know a lot of guys on here that could no way be trusted to do that. But these guys are honest and good as gold.

Where is grindi I wonder gino?

Congrats on the WS gino!! I won one championship in GD and have now won 2 in HBD and a WS win is so much funner imo.

7/26/2013 6:59 PM (edited)
Congrats jibe and thanks. He hasn't been doing to much WIS lately. We haven't talked much the past two months but I know he's had a lot going on. You just stated pretty much what I told mlownds in a Sitemail. I can be your best friend or your best enemy. I'm not a bad guy but when you do me wrong I don't sit back and take it. There are plenty of guys on here, like yourself, I have always shown respect to because they show it to me.
7/26/2013 10:13 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/26/2013 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Congrats jibe and thanks. He hasn't been doing to much WIS lately. We haven't talked much the past two months but I know he's had a lot going on. You just stated pretty much what I told mlownds in a Sitemail. I can be your best friend or your best enemy. I'm not a bad guy but when you do me wrong I don't sit back and take it. There are plenty of guys on here, like yourself, I have always shown respect to because they show it to me.
The saying is best friend or worst enemy, dumbass.
7/27/2013 10:53 AM
Posted by jibe on 7/26/2013 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/26/2013 12:27:00 PM (view original):
gino ran an elite GD team for me after I had lost interest in it for 3 seasons along with a mutual friend who I had co-coached that elite with for about 2 calender years. Never any problems with gino.  They both freely had access to my account. I know a lot of guys on here that could no way be trusted to do that. But these guys are honest and good as gold.

Where is grindi I wonder gino?

Congrats on the WS gino!! I won one championship in GD and have now won 2 in HBD and a WS win is so much funner imo.

+1... these guys are my buds. I vouch for both of them any day.
7/27/2013 12:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.