Dynasty Hockey Topic

Line forms here
7/20/2013 2:44 PM
The line started forming about 4 years ago.
7/21/2013 11:45 AM
Ill bump this thread until WIS says "STFU about dynasty hockey itll never happen"
8/7/2013 9:44 PM
Is this ever going to happen? Hockey is my #1 sport, but I don't really like simleague hockey very much. Hardball dynasty is great. I couldn't even count the number of times I've run into hockey fans playing HBD who'd sign up for a hockey dynasty game in an instant. I also seem to remember seeing something about WIS looking into "hockey dynasty" in a dev chat years and years ago, but not a peep since then. Why not? Yes, I'm sure that it would require lots of programming, but it's not like they don't have the technical/coding infrastructure in place from other dynasty games and simleague hockey... C'mon, WIS!!
9/1/2013 5:09 PM
Bump it up
1/14/2014 11:04 AM
Dynasty Hockey Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.