How can I view opponents field/speed ratings? Topic

I' m a newbie ....can anyone tell me how I can find an upcoming opponent's FULL roster including his team team's fielding ratings and speed ratings? all I can find is the page with his stats...
7/21/2013 11:03 AM
I'm not sure there's a way to view your opponent's speed ratings.  I don't think it's that crucial a stat, but you could look up the players in the draft center if you really wanted to know.  

As for fielding, click on GM'S OFFICE, then TRADES, then select the team you want to "trade" with.  Then click on the little red and blue arrow thingy, then SHOW FIELDING RATINGS.   (You can only do this if you're in a league that allows trades, and only prior to the trade deadline.)
7/21/2013 11:58 AM
How can I view opponents field/speed ratings? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.