Clash of the Titans #1 - (full - thx) Topic

1 LBJ team & 1 Durant team left !!! 2 teams per owner allowed, so take them both.
8/17/2013 3:24 PM
I'll take the last Lebron team
8/17/2013 8:08 PM
I'll take the last K.D. team.
8/17/2013 8:35 PM
We're full !!!
8/17/2013 9:13 PM
Random Division Draw   see second random draw

LeBron James Conference                                 Kevin Durant Conference
Atlantic Division                                                                     Midwest Division
gerryred                                                                                     hoopsdude
jhsukow                                                                                     kdforester
copernicus                                                                                smokey
98average                                                                                 krishnaman
skypilot                                                                                      coolmay
malone                                                                                      onslaught

Central Division                                                                      Pacific Division
thomcat                                                                                     jkaye
drichar                                                                                       benjihall
tanguma                                                                                   skypilot
logain                                                                                        amerk
smokey                                                                                     natenoy
onslaught                                                                                 malone
8/18/2013 5:34 PM (edited)
What is lg number?
8/18/2013 1:17 AM
So smokey decides to avoid me in both conferences, and then makes the Atlantic a Hell Division with four guys that have probably played a 400+ games against each other.

Thanks.  Please accept my $10.00 donation.
8/18/2013 4:13 PM
Actually I put the names in a bag mix and draw. Malone, if there is a bad division I can randomize again. Let me know...
8/18/2013 5:08 PM
League number is 45212
8/18/2013 5:09 PM
Random or not the Atlantic looks to be overloaded. I'll do a second random draw.
8/18/2013 5:16 PM
I sitemailed you smokey...I do not think you did anything underhanded.  I am just giving you are hard time.

I have no reason to believe that you are dishonest, and if it was taken as such I certainly apologize.
8/18/2013 5:39 PM
Random Division Assignment - redux

Lebron James Conf.                                                      Kevin Durant Conf.
Atlantic                        Central                                    Midwest                     Pacific
copernicus               98average                                  smokey                      skypilot
malone                     smokey                                     natenoy                      onslaught
tanguma                   sukow                                       krishnaman                amerk
skypilot                    thomcat                                     coolmay                     benjihall
logain                      jerryred                                      malone                       hoopsdude
drichar                     onslaught                                   jkaye                          kdforester 

8/18/2013 5:48 PM (edited)
There you go malone..you lucky sob. My Durant team....lol
8/18/2013 5:51 PM
Nope, I didn't take it that way. The Atlantic did come out stacked, so I ran another drawing. Looks 'good to go' now.
8/18/2013 6:42 PM
Apologies to everyone else in the Pacific
8/20/2013 8:03 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Clash of the Titans #1 - (full - thx) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.