Double Mendoza needs...0? Topic

Double Mendoza is currently in the S19 World Series and about to crown its 10th different champion in the last 10 seasons.  Great world with fun owners and amazing balance.  Private world rules include 100M salary cap, maintaining minors, and a loose min win requirement (200 losses over 2 seasons = subject to being voted out)

The team available for season 20 is: Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Cleveland Lake Mistakes Franchise Profile

If interested, contact our commish blaank182 (currently away with mobile only access, hence my posting on the world's behalf)

7/22/2013 2:58 PM
Thanks Steve. Like he said, we are looking to roll instantly again this year. Last year we retained 32 of 32 owners and had no downtime. I'd like to continue with the no downtime trend.

This team has the #2 pick in the draft, but is by no means in dire straits though they do hold an annual "Money for nothing and your chicks get in free night". This team is available because an owner who has been in the league since its creation has other obligations and can't maintain his current commitment.

Seriously that dire straits line deserves a solid owner signing up tonight.
7/22/2013 7:51 PM
Our fearless leader has posted on the DM world chat that our one open team has already been taken.  If you want to lock in a spot for any surprise openings, contact blaank182.  I really didn't think the dire straits line had a chance...
7/22/2013 10:18 PM
I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that and do the walk of life on outta here.
7/22/2013 11:18 PM
Double Mendoza needs...0? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.