Left & Right Franchise League $120 Million cap
$120 Million cap. No: AAA, WW, Clones, Trades. Yes: DH. Pick a Franchise. You have 2 options: 1. All pitchers throw left & all hitters bat right; OR 2. All pitchers throw right & all hitters bat left. 16 teams with no live game requirement to qualify for playoffs. Must use a stadium used by your franchise. No switch-hitters allowed.
Up to 2 instances of a franchise are allowed but one would need to be LHP/RH Batting and the other RHP/LH Batting. There will be a league of National League franchises and a league of American League franchises. The East divisions will be RHP/LHB, and the West divisions LHP/RHB.
Sign up here for your franchise. Having two teams is fine, but they need to be in separate leagues. I will pick 6th and set up the league number at that time. Update: I picked sixth and have set up the league. I will site mail the league number to new owners as they sign up here.
While a great number of the very high end hitters are lefties, it gets balanced out a bit by some of the franchises not having strong lefty hitting options in the middle infield positions.
1. Giants (RHP/LHB) - schwarze
2. Braves (RHP/LHB) - ghsisler
3. Phillies (RHP/LHB) - sjh0825
4. Cards (RHP/LHB) - finn2030
1. Pirates (LHP/RHB) - dorkster
2. Cubs (LHP/RHB) - rbow923
3. Reds (LHP/RHB) - specsman
4. Dodgers (LHP/RHB) - fatboydad54
1. Red Sox (RHP/LHB) - simisox
2. Yankees (RHP/LHB) - dcates
3. Tigers (RHP/LHB) - shysters3
4. Indians (RHP/LHB) - frank_drebin
1. A's (LHP/RHB) - dcmatcheck
2. Yankees (LHP/RHB) - urband
3. Tigers (LHP/RHB) - ghsisler
4. White Sox (LHP/RHB) - good_beef
7/29/2013 2:02 PM (edited)