Pitcher injury risk Topic

Just wanted some opinions on the likelihood that the injury trends of the past 2 seasons will continue for  Harry Zimmermann .
7/23/2013 10:13 AM (edited)
41 health.

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . BOOM!
7/23/2013 10:23 AM
As long as he doesn't take up a huge hunk of salary he is probably still worth it. He is great when he pitches and no one can predict how bad his injuries will be. He could go through the next 3 seasons with only a couple of stints on the 15 day DL. With him you really need to get your training from 17 to 20 mil and you want to raise your medical from 12 to 16 next season. Training helps prevent injuries and medical helps recovery amount and time.
7/23/2013 11:13 AM
Trade him to me
7/23/2013 1:02 PM
Ha, guess I will have to be careful what I post on the board in the future... Never know which league competitors might be reading.
7/23/2013 1:59 PM
Pitcher injury risk Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.