Savable gameplans Topic

It would be great if all the gameplanning settings (team, player, depth chart) were on the same page and you had the option to save your gameplans, a'la Player Roles. Different gameplans could also be set as defaults vs certain opponent sets, OR even better, against certain teams or coaches.

From time to time, I find myself avoiding gameplanning in too much depth if I'm not positive that I'll be able to sign back on and undo my changes in time for the next game. This would help that significantly.
7/24/2013 2:46 PM
I like this idea.
Group A starters with a certain distro vs press teams
Group B starters with a certain distro vs zone teams

etc..

7/25/2013 3:06 AM
Yup, basically. Although I'm picturing it as "Gameplan 1: ENTER NAME" with a full depth chart, distro, etc and then "Vs. Zone, Unless otherwise specified, play *Gameplan 1*"
7/25/2013 8:37 AM
Savable gameplans Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.