Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

'Cause in other countries they kill off the unwed parents, right?

Oh no, wait.  They pay people 2 years of unemployment benefits and give single mothers years of (often paid) maternity leave.

7/30/2013 2:48 PM
It's always good to reward poor, uninspired behavior. 
7/30/2013 4:10 PM

As a business owner, you know who I'd never hire if I had to pay years of maternity leave?  Single women.   You know who else I'd never hire if I had to pay years of maternity leave?  Married women.

Sound system they have wherever you're talking about.

7/30/2013 4:19 PM
This was more fun when the thread was blocked people and pictures of trolls.
7/30/2013 4:31 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/30/2013 2:48:00 PM (view original):
'Cause in other countries they kill off the unwed parents, right?

Oh no, wait.  They pay people 2 years of unemployment benefits and give single mothers years of (often paid) maternity leave.

To get two years of unemployment benefits, you should have had to work at least ten years.

IOW, you should have had to put something INTO the system to take money OUT of it.
7/30/2013 4:47 PM
I never said I supported the Welfare State concept.  But it exists in most of Western Europe as well as Japan.  Not sure what other countries he could have been referring to here:
Why? you cannot deny my solution would fix the situation. oh wait that right in america we have to let the **** of society drag the rest of it into the ground no wonder america lag behind many other countries in education and innovation...
Which is why I asked.  Seems he's implying that the fact that we refuse to execute our unwed mothers is somehow the cause of our perceived shortcomings as a nation.  The problem being that the only countries that have executed single mothers any time in the past few centuries are in Africa and the Middle East and are nowhere in our ballpark in terms of education or innovation.  And the countries that are keeping pace with us or surpassing us in those areas have far more liberal social policies than we do.

7/30/2013 7:38 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/30/2013 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/30/2013 8:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/29/2013 5:18:00 PM (view original):
I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.

I'm sorry, but you can't say this and then expect anyone to have a rational adult conversation with you.
sure you can but only if they are rational ppl to begin with not arrogant ***** who want to talk down to anyone who disagree with them. many ppl think the same thing I do but do not say it bc of ppl like you, but you have no right to look down on me or them. 
No, you can't.  I don't know how old you are, apparently pretty young.  Maybe not old enough to understand hormones.  But when you're in that awkward age range from around 12/13-22/25ish, you have fully raging steroids and a massively underdeveloped prefrontal cortex to govern your decision making.  We know that.  Our legal system is already built around it.  This is why people under 18 are generally tried as minors in criminal cases.  A 14 year old who commits murder, which requires much more planning and consideration, is never going to be executed.  The reason for this is we realize that their decision making at that age is not governed by a fully developed decision center in the brain and there is still a good opportunity for them to develop into adults who will be productive members of society.  But you want us to start killing off 14-year-olds who make stupid mistakes driven by hormones?  Really?  The list of people I know who are MUCH smarter than you, who are now doctors and lawyers and scientists or studying to become them, that have at one time or another made the poor decision to have unprotected sex out of wedlock is fairly wrong.  I'll bet that multiple people who have posted in this thread have made that exact mistake.  You want them all executed?

Most of the time if you make this particular mistake once or twice you'll get away with it.  Not always.  You're also instituting a capital punishment based largely on luck.  Those people who happen to get pregnant die; the ones who are lucky enough not to don't.  And of course being on this site you're probably male.  Seems pretty clear in this situation that you're likely to let the guys go and kill the mothers.  And how do you plan to determine who can or can't "afford" the child?  Who determines that line?  Is there some kind of appeals process?  What is that going to cost?  More or less than 10 years of welfare?

I already gave this far more consideration than it deserved.  Any proposal to start killing off basically innocent people doesn't deserve this much attention.  And it's not  as if anything I posited is going to result in you recognizing how ridiculous what you argued for is.  I'm sure "many people" do "think the same thing" because we live in a large country, but it's still a fraction of 1% of society.  Not a relevant proportion.
your arrogance astounds me. you want to talk about decision making not being good? give ppl a good reason to make right decision and they will. A 14 yr old who kills should face the same penalty as anyone else. Too many kids get off on crims like this bc we think oh they were just 14 that's bs you kill you should pay the piper period who cares what age you are that person is still dead no matter how old you were. if ppl know they will die if they have a child then they will take much more care with who they have sex and how they use birgth control methods. right now they have no reason to care bc the govt will just take care of their kid and let them continue to suck on society.

its not luck its based on your decision. don't have sex or use birth control. its that simple. I have had sex thousands of times in my life and have not once had a child i did not plan to create. why? bc I used birth control the right way and it is not a difficult thing to do. also I do not say let the guys go and kill the mothers I meant shoot all of them bc it would help society overall. its pretty obvious who can and cant afford the child. if the child and family have what they need then fine if they aren't getting it put them out of their misery and do the same for parents. no appeals bc that kind of crap is for liberal *****. no extra cost. dont' have enough resources for the child you make then you die simple as that. awful lot of reason not to have that child.

you say these are "basically innocent" ppl but that isn't true. terrible parenting is the single biggest problem in america and the cause of nearly every other major problem. if you end the terrible parenting by getting rid of the parents who do not raise kids right and cant afford to care for them you end so many problems but you are too short sighted to see it all you want to do is criticize me bc I don't agree with your liberal bs outlook on life.

and I'll talk to you like you talk to me - its not as if anything I say will result in you understanding how your liberal outlook is actually cause of thse problems. you want to sit up on your high horse and act like you are better than others well you are not. don't sit there and poo poo my opinion like it isn't worthy of the same consideration as yours bc it is equally valid and if you suggest otherwise all you are is an arrogant *****.

7/31/2013 12:11 PM
Thousands of times....sex with yourself doesn't count.
7/31/2013 12:52 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/31/2013 12:11:00 PM (view original):
I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.

I'm sorry, but you can't say this and then expect anyone to have a rational adult conversation with you.
sure you can but only if they are rational ppl to begin with not arrogant ***** who want to talk down to anyone who disagree with them. many ppl think the same thing I do but do not say it bc of ppl like you, but you have no right to look down on me or them. 
No, you can't.  I don't know how old you are, apparently pretty young.  Maybe not old enough to understand hormones.  But when you're in that awkward age range from around 12/13-22/25ish, you have fully raging steroids and a massively underdeveloped prefrontal cortex to govern your decision making.  We know that.  Our legal system is already built around it.  This is why people under 18 are generally tried as minors in criminal cases.  A 14 year old who commits murder, which requires much more planning and consideration, is never going to be executed.  The reason for this is we realize that their decision making at that age is not governed by a fully developed decision center in the brain and there is still a good opportunity for them to develop into adults who will be productive members of society.  But you want us to start killing off 14-year-olds who make stupid mistakes driven by hormones?  Really?  The list of people I know who are MUCH smarter than you, who are now doctors and lawyers and scientists or studying to become them, that have at one time or another made the poor decision to have unprotected sex out of wedlock is fairly wrong.  I'll bet that multiple people who have posted in this thread have made that exact mistake.  You want them all executed?

Most of the time if you make this particular mistake once or twice you'll get away with it.  Not always.  You're also instituting a capital punishment based largely on luck.  Those people who happen to get pregnant die; the ones who are lucky enough not to don't.  And of course being on this site you're probably male.  Seems pretty clear in this situation that you're likely to let the guys go and kill the mothers.  And how do you plan to determine who can or can't "afford" the child?  Who determines that line?  Is there some kind of appeals process?  What is that going to cost?  More or less than 10 years of welfare?

I already gave this far more consideration than it deserved.  Any proposal to start killing off basically innocent people doesn't deserve this much attention.  And it's not  as if anything I posited is going to result in you recognizing how ridiculous what you argued for is.  I'm sure "many people" do "think the same thing" because we live in a large country, but it's still a fraction of 1% of society.  Not a relevant proportion.
your arrogance astounds me. you want to talk about decision making not being good? give ppl a good reason to make right decision and they will. A 14 yr old who kills should face the same penalty as anyone else. Too many kids get off on crims like this bc we think oh they were just 14 that's bs you kill you should pay the piper period who cares what age you are that person is still dead no matter how old you were. if ppl know they will die if they have a child then they will take much more care with who they have sex and how they use birgth control methods. right now they have no reason to care bc the govt will just take care of their kid and let them continue to suck on society.

its not luck its based on your decision. don't have sex or use birth control. its that simple. I have had sex thousands of times in my life and have not once had a child i did not plan to create. why? bc I used birth control the right way and it is not a difficult thing to do. also I do not say let the guys go and kill the mothers I meant shoot all of them bc it would help society overall. its pretty obvious who can and cant afford the child. if the child and family have what they need then fine if they aren't getting it put them out of their misery and do the same for parents. no appeals bc that kind of crap is for liberal *****. no extra cost. dont' have enough resources for the child you make then you die simple as that. awful lot of reason not to have that child.

you say these are "basically innocent" ppl but that isn't true. terrible parenting is the single biggest problem in america and the cause of nearly every other major problem. if you end the terrible parenting by getting rid of the parents who do not raise kids right and cant afford to care for them you end so many problems but you are too short sighted to see it all you want to do is criticize me bc I don't agree with your liberal bs outlook on life.

and I'll talk to you like you talk to me - its not as if anything I say will result in you understanding how your liberal outlook is actually cause of thse problems. you want to sit up on your high horse and act like you are better than others well you are not. don't sit there and poo poo my opinion like it isn't worthy of the same consideration as yours bc it is equally valid and if you suggest otherwise all you are is an arrogant *****.

Bullshit. Tom Brady had sex out of wedlock and he is awesome. At football and at life.
7/31/2013 12:53 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/31/2013 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Thousands of times....sex with yourself doesn't count.
****.  That cuts my number of partners in half.
7/31/2013 1:28 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/31/2013 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/31/2013 12:11:00 PM (view original):

Bullshit. Tom Brady had sex out of wedlock and he is awesome. At football and at life.
He obviously doesn't use dance moves to pick up chicks.

7/31/2013 1:30 PM
If you believe this is a true you really are far too stupid to bother discussing things with.  If you believe there should be no trial and no appeals, you obviously don't believe in any kind of fair justice system.  Frankly, BS like this isn't even remotely compatible with a democratic state.  I'm not particularly liberal.  I'm a friggin' Republican.  If you're so far off center that you think mainstream Republicans are too liberal, maybe you should consider the possibility that your viewpoints are unreasonable.  Same applies to the hippies who think Democrats are too conservative.  Not that the people on the extremes can't have good ideas.  In this case it's just you, specifically, who is a total moron.
7/31/2013 3:38 PM
I know.  Kill the parents, let the kids live.  After all, it's the parents that screwed up.
7/31/2013 4:36 PM
Didn't mention this earlier, but it bears mentioning - seems awfully ironic to call me arrogant after you presume to condemn millions of Americans to death.  At least 1/3 of whom are COMPLETELY innocent.
7/31/2013 8:32 PM
And what would you want the law to dictate in cases where birth control was used and failed?  Hmm?  What then?
7/31/2013 8:33 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.