Big Sky Alumni needs two owners to start up Topic

We have a very low turnover every season and this is a great world and as many know we had a little spat this past season but that is behind us. We are moving forward and I am looking to defend my first ever WS title and challenge you to take it from me. We have two teams open. Team one went 62-100 last season and has the 5th selection in the draft this season. This team has had some early picks in the draft for the past few seasons and is loaded with talent, especially position players that can play any position and has good bats. It won't take a good owner past this season to get them into the playoffs. You may do it this season, I took a 59 win team and wonn 99 my first season then won the WS the second season so I challenge someone to try and beat that with this team.

7/26/2013 12:44 PM
Team two is a monster of a beast and any owner could take this team to the WS right now. Coming off a 115 win season I was scared just to see them upcoming on my schedule. They pounded me the whole season and I was happy to see someone eliminate them from the playoffs before I had to play them If you are wanting a team that will win it all now then here it is contact mlownds for further details and let him know you want to join the BSA. we are wanting long dedicated owners that will prove they can play HBD with the best of the best.
7/26/2013 12:48 PM
Bump
7/26/2013 6:55 PM
Big Sky Alumni needs two owners to start up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.