great first year looking forward to more! Topic

Coached at Western New England and went 12-2 first year and lost in the first round of the playoffs not too shabby. My QB had the second highest completion percentage and is only a 460 rated. Had an honorable mention all american runningback who lead all in yards per carry with 6.7! Very fun game- a lot more passing teams then running which is a tad unrealistic especially at division 3 but still a ton of fun with stratefy!

Also my name is Shane and I'm a freshman at Bentley University and play d2 football. Thanks guys for a great season and geeat competition looking forward to more!
7/27/2013 6:31 PM
Glad you enjoyed your first year!  Congrats on 12 wins - that should help your vision to help recruit some new studs to WNE.
7/28/2013 1:14 PM
That's a good first year, Shane. Looking forward to our game in week 4!! If you ever crack the correct strategy, let me know,
Simon
8/15/2013 2:03 AM
great first year looking forward to more! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.