Have offense issues Topic

Personally, and I could be a homer here, I feel that my teams are fairly talented. However, I can't seem to put up the stats that other "lesser" teams do and lose a couple of games a year that leave me scratching my head. I have experimented with a lot of different offensive gameplans and still, can not find anything that I'm happy with. I like to have a balanced offense by running ND Box and Trips. If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it. If you don't feel like posting in the thread, shoot me a site-mail. 
7/29/2013 3:24 AM
I'll take a look at your past games...but the one problem might be predictability.  If you always run from the box and always pass from trips, it becomes easier to defend.  Just tossing ideas on the table.
7/29/2013 7:52 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 7/29/2013 7:52:00 AM (view original):
I'll take a look at your past games...but the one problem might be predictability.  If you always run from the box and always pass from trips, it becomes easier to defend.  Just tossing ideas on the table.
The team in question is Louisiana. Like I said I have been experimenting all season with different gameplans to find something that works. Predictability is something that I try to avoid and I do mix up run and pass in both sets. I have also tried using more than 2 formations.
7/29/2013 10:56 AM
Have offense issues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.