Has anyone seen imlandris12? Topic

He hasn't opened any of my smails and looks like he hasn't posted in the forums over the last few weeks.   He posted keepers for my league but isn't making picks.   Just hoping he got busy as opposed to quitting.
7/31/2013 11:11 AM
Nope, he disappeared after the first round of my league's draft. In another league someone posted in the forum that he was replaced in another league and they are in the process of replacing him in that league. 
7/31/2013 1:58 PM (edited)
Uh-oh!

7/31/2013 1:42 PM
He IS still in the triple era Progressive league. Season is near the AS break. Couldn't tell you IF he's been active or if the team is just on auto-pilot.
His team is in 2nd place though, so he may be still around.  LB

7/31/2013 2:44 PM
He missed a contraction draft in the 1965 regressive jam aster league.
7/31/2013 5:14 PM
I just replaced him in the NWP and he has been replaced in the WESPL.  I last heard from him a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since, sitemails unopened.  Hope he's OK.
7/31/2013 7:30 PM

I filled in a team for him in the XYZ league... I think he may be gone.

8/1/2013 8:37 AM
With that being said...anyone want to step in and fill his team in my Page-A-Day league he is running? We're at game 150 so it seems I will be posting it shortly.
8/1/2013 10:22 AM
if anyone has professorjon in any leagues - I think he may be gone as well.  
8/1/2013 11:32 AM
Has anyone seen imlandris12? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.