What happens to my prestige? Topic

At C+ prestige, Shepherd sits at 11-14 and I'd be lucky to finish the season with 13 wins. So how will my prestige be effected? WIll I drop all the way to C-?
7/31/2013 6:01 PM
Probably won't be lower than a C...wouldn't be surprised to see it hold serve at C+ though either.
7/31/2013 7:18 PM
Awesome thanks man.
8/1/2013 12:13 PM
I didn't realize how new you were to the game/site...it feels like you've been here longer.
8/1/2013 7:24 PM
Yeah I've been a frequent poster in my couple of years... LOL I've made my presence known on the boards but I am still really just learning the games.
8/1/2013 9:49 PM
Well I'd say you've done a good job of it lol...gl with HD and GD *shudders*...I'm not really that good of a coach, but if you need any advice or anything, let me know.
8/2/2013 12:09 AM
What happens to my prestige? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.