Worst HBD franchise Topic

I was rooting around through worlds hunting for owners... and I came across this turd ( no offense to the current owner )

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Jacksonville Jerks Franchise Profile

Which got me thinking... I wonder what franchise is the worst HBD franchise ever?

Might be a fun conversation.  As long as youre not the punchline
8/1/2013 5:53 PM

The best record this franchise ever had was in season 2 and that was 82-80 and it was the only time it was .500 or better. They have lost 90+ 18 times in 27 seasons and 100 or more 9 times. Hopefully Willy can turn it around.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Fargo Wood Chippers Franchise Profile

8/2/2013 4:19 PM
I'll try my best crickett, I'm still learning the game and unfortunately making mistakes as I do. I guess that's how you learn though.
8/3/2013 12:37 AM
Your off to a good start just by coming here and asking for advice. Get a mentor if you don't already have one.
8/3/2013 8:49 AM
This one will be tough to beat:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Charleston 2-Bears Franchise Profile

This team has only been able to lose LESS than 90 games on threw occasions and the fewest losses ever was 85. They have finished last in the division 19 times and have a lifetime winning percentage of .353

The previous owner firechief did have cancer and was very sick. We have not heard from him since April so I fear the worst. I will say that my team has not been much better (I am in the same division) over the course of 26 seasons.

8/3/2013 9:22 AM
Worst HBD franchise Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.