Modern Progressive League? Topic

I'm in a baseball progressive league where everyone has 50 man rosters full of current players and prospects, and each year we draft before the real baseball season and then play after.  Is there anything like this for basketball?  If not, would there be anyone interested in playing/running a league like that?

If it looked like the APPA, we would first have a complete draft of 15 (?) man rosters of anyone that is eligible to sign with an NBA team (anyone on an NBA roster, NBA free agents, NBDL, players playing overseas, etc.)  Then, after the 12-13 NBA season is completed, people would determine who to keep and who to cut on their roster, and then we would have another draft of NBA rookies along with players who went previously undrafted and players who were cut.  Then, we would play a season, and after the 13-14 season make a list of keepers and have another draft for rookies/undrafted players.

Is there a league like this?  If not, anybody interested?
8/1/2013 6:49 PM
I think we played something like this in hockey for awhile as well. That being said, I simply can't take on another progressive atm. I do really like seeing these baseball guys floating over to the nba sim though!
8/1/2013 7:54 PM
Modern Progressive League? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.