What can I do with this guy? Topic

http://www.wisjournal.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=2509745

I had an extra scholarship and gave it to this guy only because his Ath and Def were so high. His Reb his high potential, but with his low WE, I dont know if it will be high enough for him to be an effective big man. I'm considering playing him at SF, but with his speed at 8 and low potential, will he be a liability? I hope he can break into the 50's in potential and I can play him at PF, but until then, SF seems like the best option.

Thoughts?
8/4/2013 7:55 PM
He would be a horrific SF. Best option is to bench him and hope his REB is decent enough to play him as a senior...or probably the better option...cut him next year. 
8/4/2013 8:22 PM
I think with some playing time, that guy could and would develop into a viable big man option (I love those high def/ath/reb kind of bigs). If you can get him some playing time (against teams you're almost guaranteed to beat, or guaranteed to get destroyed by, start him), then don't cut him. If you can't get him the playing time, I think cutting him like thinair said would be the best option. But I'd hold onto him if I were you. And don't play him at SF, he can be not much of liability at PF right now.
8/5/2013 12:03 AM
What can I do with this guy? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.