Woman Gives Birth In Subway Store Topic

This is something I came across while browsing news, a woman giving birth in a Subway restroom. The crazy part to me is that she is 21 years old and this is her FOURTH kid. No one needs that many kids at that young of an age. We don't know but I've got two bets I think would be winners - she didn't plan at least some if not all those kids and also the govt is footing the welfare bill for her and her now four kids.
8/5/2013 10:07 AM
and it still costs you less than the handouts the government gave to AIG...
8/5/2013 10:16 AM
yeah govt is stupid in many areas of spending but its ridiculous to have four kids by 21. it takes at least close to a year each time you have one so she start at least at 17 if not earlier no way she should be having kids like that.
8/5/2013 10:50 AM
Why would this woman run into the Subway and straight into the restroom anyway? It's probably cleaner out in the lobby or where they make the food. I wouldn't want to be going through any medical emergency in a restroom if I could help it, that's for sure.

Oh and I agree she probably shouldn't have that many kids by age 21. I can't imagine that's good for anyone involved.

8/6/2013 2:35 PM
no its not good for anyone bis thats the first smart thing ive heard you say in a while.
8/6/2013 2:58 PM
Woman Gives Birth In Subway Store Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.