Naismith D3 Opening - Be our 12th human team Topic

The Ohio Athletic Conference has a spot open (Maryville).  It would be a major rebuild, but the conference has 11 other human coaches, and we are usually about 5th in conference RPI.  A good coach at Maryville would put us in the top 3 for sure.  Come join us!  

8/5/2013 10:51 AM
A few more details:

We have four perennial NT contenders (Otterbein, Heidelberg, Wilmington, Baldwin-Wallace) and one team that has usually made the PI, but made the NT Elite 8 two seasons ago (Fisk). The coach at Mount Union is still fairly new, but it looks like he has the team on the rise. 

I am not going to lie...the previous coach at the open team (Maryville) was awful, so whoever takes it over is in for a total rebuild. But we have a lively discussion board, and one more good team could take the conference to the next level.

8/5/2013 4:04 PM
Hello, I would like to introduce myself as the new head coach of Maryville!!
8/5/2013 9:28 PM
Best of luck, saufinest. I'm not even in Naismith D3, but there's a special place in my heart for Maryville, as it was my first HD team last summer (in Crum). Go win some ballgames. 
8/5/2013 9:45 PM
Naismith D3 Opening - Be our 12th human team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.