So it's been a few years since the game has been updated. Does WIS have any plans on improving the game? 
8/6/2013 12:39 AM
I doubt that very seriously. They very rarely make improvements to Hoops Dynasty--which people pay to play--so I don't think they probably have ANY plans to improve a game like this, that is free. It's too bad, really, because there's lots of potential here.
8/11/2013 11:29 AM
Ton of potential here. Typical American company ignoring soccer. Then agin, we have seen how bad they have screwed up Girdiron Dynasty, so maybe keeping them away from this game is better. 

But I would like to see many improvements. Better scouting. Rookies added to the signing pool for free. A development squad for each team. Games split into two halves, so you can make changes at halftime. Probably have thought of other items I can't think of right now.
8/25/2013 1:38 PM
Not to be a bummer, but someone has to answer you.

I've been in on FCD since its first week. As far as I can tell, it was the test project of one single programmer, and I have no idea whether he is still in the employ of WIS. I would imagine FCD continues to run because it still holds enough of a minimal user base to be self maintaining and cost free. But I would not be surprised in the slightest if one day my attempt to log into my team page goes nowhere.
8/25/2013 1:56 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.