FREE SEASON TO CUP WINNER!
Pretty simple - Choose an exclusive Brother Combination from the NHL; draft any player that played with those brothers. For instance, the Sedin Twins, Sutter Brothers, Staals, Millers... That's it. Oh, except for a few rules:
Most of the brother combos had their best season with low D ratings and SH%s. So, I have tailored the rules according to those stats.
1. No SH% above 20
2. No D rating above 70 (forwards and defensemen)
3. SA% for goalies below 91%
4. Each brother must be equally represented; that means, if you choose the Brotens, then half of your team is made up of players that played with Aaron and the other half Neil. If you choose the Sutters, then the same rule applies. It all must equal out at the end.
5. No Twisting - meaning if you choose Dryden Brothers, then all players from Ken must be Canadien seasons, can't twist Lafleur with Quebec or Ranger seasons.
6. All BROTHERS must play every game, unless injured or suspended; HOWEVER, each brother must have at least 75% games played.
NO WW; NO INJ; NO MLers; NO TRADES; No Clones
LEAGUE #: 29471