8/11/2013 10:06 AM
Posted by secret_agent on 8/11/2013 4:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 8/11/2013 1:16:00 AM (view original):
i lost in the nc today because my opponent and i were going back and forth with changing game plans right before the sim. Unfortunately I was 15 seconds too late with the final change.

"test game" = good
"test game with current game plans" = STUPID

I didn't change anything. I just wasn't going to let you sucker punch me like you did my conference mate in the final four with that Shotgun all run game. I had the defense loaded for it and as soon as I saw that you switched from the pass to the run, I hit save.You didn't change anything at halftime. 

You had a better shot going all pass against my all pass defense. It was a good game and I appreciate the competition. Good luck next season, I'm taking my title and running to D2!

like i said........I was 15 seconds too late

8/11/2013 10:09 AM
btw , you and I dominated all season long because we played the absolutes of the game.   You lit iup in the air and I ran a world record number of endarounds :) it was a good game

8/11/2013 3:29 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 8/11/2013 10:10:00 AM (view original):
btw , you and I dominated all season long because we played the absolutes of the game.   You lit iup in the air and I ran a world record number of endarounds :) it was a good game

Most definitely!

I just won my third National Championship of beta season 5 today - a back to back with Mary Hardin-Baylor in Carpenter! The one I really wanted to get escaped me in Bava though (Thanks, Hazing) but I'll keep chopping wood with it!

of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.