Hardball Dynasty Topic

11/14/2013 10:18 PM (edited)
If any LIVE players take the team I ran into the ground through neglect I'll donate them a free SLB team.
8/9/2013 4:44 PM (edited)
I'll donate a free team two whomever pays and plays for their 1st two seasons.  If you're brand new to HBD you get a pretty good deal on the 1st team $5!!
8/22/2013 3:46 PM
I am down to do it.  I am brand new to hardball dynasty.  Let me know ....
8/22/2013 4:06 PM
Grab your introductory team for $4.99 at this link and get in touch with joshkvt as far a getting into our world. If I was you I would parlay my offer with Dah's offer and take Chicago 

I'll send you a free team once we're into your 2nd season. 
8/22/2013 4:48 PM
we have two teams to fill. I will offer the same deal on any other LIVE players that want to give HBD a try.. 
8/22/2013 4:48 PM
We've revamped the PARKS World as the new and improved MIKE TROUT World.
Please take a look if you're in the market for a HBD team.. We will have a new active world blog and new rules that are listed on the blog and classified page.

If you're new to HBD the introductory rate is $4.99

11/13/2013 3:25 PM
Hardball Dynasty Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.